Seminars can be provided at various locations and meetings, locally and regionally - these seminars provide 2-3 hours of in-depth discussions outlining current claims experiences, claims handling procedures, legal issues and the ever so important paper trail necessary to protect your facility and investment.
Topics and Discussions
- Innovation and expansion of coverages for participating members.
- Proper completion and submission of applications to the carrier.
- The synergistic approach, strength, and structuring of The Roller Skating Rink Insurance Program.
- Review of carrier's inspection report / site survey, and what it means to you.
- Interpretation of New Jersey's Appellate Court ruling of incidental contact and the additional responsibilities that are necessary, and the impact of this ruling on your rink.
- Detailed review of The Roller Skating Rink Insurance Program Risk Management & Loss Prevention Guidelines.
- Detailed review of the necessity, responsibilities and duties of maintaining adequate paper trails and checklists.
- Detailed review of the completion of 'incident' or 'accident' reports and their importance for the rink.
- Examples of statements written in defense of claims and their impact.
- Review of the guidelines of handling a deposition.
- Signage: Its importance and how it provides protection. Also, signs in compliance with Risk Assumption Law is also addressed.
- Specialized letters of Claim Denial that can be adapted and utilized in your rinks operations.
- Hints for helping people with disabilities.